Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Communication & Mutual Problem Solving

Its crazy to think 51% of our communication are our non verbal cues. Only 14 % our are words. They way we communicate is crucial especailly with the advancement of technology. We are finding it a lot easier to communicate with people without actually being in the same room as them. This has caused a negative affect on our society because we don't take the time to actually say what we feel. Another thing I found interesting about our discussion is the way the brain reacts to thoughts. I think our thoughts are a lot powerful than we might realize. Because of this we often don't know what to say in certain situations. Thinking about my own life I've always been a problem solver. Whenever there was an argument in my family I would always be the one who brought back the peace. My family is a very talkative family so we've never had the issue of not communicating. On the other hand there are times when I get an arguments with my parents and I just decide to stop talking to them. I hope that with the things I've learned about this unit I will be able to apply it to my daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment